Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Vintage Glitter Cake Card - Quick Tip Video

Good morning! Just popping in with another card using the newly released sentiment kit from Unity Stamps - I seriously can't get enough of it! I'm pretty sure the card I make most often is birthday cards, and I love - did I mention LOVE? - this set! This card I was trying for a vintage feel, and added some pretty sparkle to the cake - I have a Quick Tip video below showing what I did:

Here is that video:


This pattern paper is from an older (and therefore I was unable to find and link) Glitz Design 6x6 paper pad that I have had in my stash for a while and unwilling to give up!


I also added part of a torn doily under the layers, some jute twine, and a button. Here is a close up, showing the sparkle just a little better:


And here are links to *most* of the supplies I used - have a wonderful day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment