Tuesday, January 26, 2016

I'm still cheering for you - Quick Tip video

Good morning! A little while back I asked on my Facebook page what kind of Quick Tip videos everyone would be interested in seeing! Two themes that came up quite often were watercolor and Copic coloring (among other mediums!) So - I gave a try at sharing the coloring technique I used on this card - using Copics to only partially color in the flowers - kind of a fun and whimsical look!


Here is the video - hopefully you can see it clearly enough!


I wanted this card to be encouraging and a bit light-hearted, but also to work for someone going through a hard time. I love the pairing of the gray with the pink and yellow - I think it wraps both those ideas up into the card!


Also linking this up with the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Create with Critters:


Here are links to my supplies for this card - thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!



3 comments:

  1. Hi, such a sweet card, would brighten anyone's day and put a smile on their face...like it did mine! thanks for your tips! Janelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't seem to find the flower stamp that you used for this adorable card. Can you steer me in the right direction! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robin! Thank you - and I'm so sorry that I somehow must have missed linking that one! That image is in the January 2016 Kit of the Month - you can find it here: https://www.unitystampco.com/shop/start-again-kom-116/

      Delete