Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Super Boring Penguin

Good morning! Stopping by with a quick and cute little card today - combining a couple different Simon Says Stamp stamp sets - one more recent, and a slightly older one:


I love cute critters and funny sentiments - so this was a natural combination! I used the adorable penguin from Warm Christmas Wishes, and stamped him on some Ultra Thick White cardstock. The sentiment is from one of my favorite sentiment sets - Inside & Out Sayings. I like to use them all together on the front - so funny! I colored the penguin with Copic markers, and matted in black on some pattern paper from a Lawn Fawn's paper pad. Finished off with a bit of Glossy Accents on the glasses - a little extra realistic touch!


Links are below to the supplies I used on this card - thanks for dropping by and letting me share with you this morning! Have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment