Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Red Cup Warm and Cozy Wishes

Good morning! Stopping by this morning to share a quick card I managed to make over the weekend in a little quiet moment I had - it was a busy weekend as I ended up watching FIVE of my nieces from Saturday afternoon until Sunday mid-day. My poor hubby was badly outnumbered with our two daughters in the mix! Haha! Anyway - with a 1 and 2 year old in the mix, a naptime movie for the oldest ones allowed me to sneak in my craft room and put this together using the newly redesigned Coffee Cozy dies and coordinating Coffe Cozy Stamps from Lil' Inker Designs, and they are fabulous!


I wanted to make a "holiday red cup" - and I love the details on these dies! I added a die cut rectangle using Rounded Rectangle Dies, an white inked background, and some Christmas pattern paper and jute twine. And I love that little heart included in the stamp set! :) 


Also linking up with the current Simon Says Monday Challenge - Winter Wonderland (a hot drink is a must if you are out in the cold, don't you think?):



Here are links to the supplies I used for this card! Thanks so much for stopping by today - have a warm and cozy day!!!



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Heather :-) I love the whole coffee theme and the paper and twine are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, Heather. That's a classic color combo that can't be beat. Thank you for sharing your work with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being the Coffee lover I am, I love this card--so cute and apropos for the Season...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete