Thursday, December 3, 2015

Herd it was your Birthday

Good morning! It's been a busy week here for me - I told my hubby that I haven't made a card since Sunday, and I'm starting to go through withdrawals! We always laugh, because when he asks me how my day was, if I say I was busy, he doesn't think much of it. But if I say I didn't have time to craft - THEN he knows how busy I was! Heehee!

Anyway - I still have a few un-shared cards and Quick Tip Videos from the Cyber Monday release at Unity Stamp Company, including this punny cow image! I have a video below showing how I made that bow as well:


Here is the video:


This card was pretty simple! Die cut the tag, distress ink on the edges, scallop frame with vellum underneath, and some woodgrain pattern paper from Crate Paper!


Here are links to the supplies I used for this card - thanks for dropping by, and have a wonderful day!!!



1 comment: