Friday, November 6, 2015

Blessings of JOY to You

Good morning! Dropping by this morning to share more of the most recent release from Simon Says Stamp. I pulled out a few ink colors, and thought it would be fun to make a card that was not necessarily holiday related with them!


I stamped the large "Joy" in my 3 ink colors, allowing them to overlap, added the little sentiments, then used a stencil to add the hearts. I didn't mask anything off, but was just careful to not go over the words. A bit of twine at the top, then attached it to my cardbase to finish it off!


I am also linking this up with Jennifer Mcguire's Share Handmade Kindness Challenge Week 1 - and mailing this off to someone special! I make TONS of cards, and offer them up to anyone interested for a donation that all goes toward building houses for widows and their children in Burundi, Africa (you can read more about that HERE) - but I am the worst at sending off cards to people, at least the just because kinds. I usually remember birthdays, weddings, baby showers, and sympathy cards - but the hello and just because? Not so good! So I'm using this challenge to help me remember to spread the kindness in this way as well!


All supplies used are linked below - thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Glad that you are taking part in the kindness challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovey card for sharing kindness... Love the gradient color stamping! Thanks for the inspiration, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete