Saturday, September 5, 2015

Inking, Sparkle, and Shine with a Unity Quick Tip Video

Good morning! I wanted to stop by this morning and share the other couple of cards I made with the newly released (and current $11 Steal of the Week) Jar of Mixed Sentiments. I shared a couple other cards with a Quick Tip video (see this post HERE) a couple days ago, and have another Quick Tip video to share this morning on adding ink around the edges (to soften the die cut), Wink of Stella to the image (to add sparkle), and Glossy Accents over the top (to add shine) - a fun way to make your images pop a little, but no coloring required!


Here is the video:


Here is a close up of that card from the video - I added some pattern paper, a doily, and strip of torn edge vellum underneath, along with a bit of jute twine - then finished off with a few sparkly clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.


Here is a second card I made using the same technique:


Pretty much everything the same - just square edges and different pattern paper. The dies used on both of these cards were from My Favorite Things.


Here is the new set that I used - that is also on sale - called Jar of Mixed Sentiments. I think it is super fun and versatile, with so many ways to build whatever sentiment you are looking for!


Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are having a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment