Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Still Unforgettable!

Good morning! The other day I posted a card (see HERE) that I made for my niece using the darling new Unforgettable stamp set from Wplus9 - and ended up needing to make another similar one for a friend that wanted to purchase it! Here is take two - pretty much the same layout, different colors and pattern paper:




I didn't realize until I was all finished that I didn't stamp the party hat on this one, but I love it this way too! I might even like this one a little better! Did the same coloring, stamped with Antique Linen Distress ink, then colored with Copics, and added some detail lines back in with a Copic multiliner. Wink of Stella on the balloon, ears, and cheeks - and a sprinkling of Avery Elle and Pretty Pink Posh sequins to finish it off!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

  1. So SUPER CUTE! I love it so much! Thanks so much for joining the All Creatures Great and Small challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete