Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Foxy You and Me

A little more catch-up this morning! This is actually a card I made for a magazine submission call that was never picked up. So - I get to share it here today! This one is fun in the sense that I didn't use any stamps on it - just elements from a Project Life kit and some pattern paper!


I have so loved the fox trend, and this is one of my favorite cards from a Project Life kit I have been using for a while. I pretty much used two of the same cards for this, and fussy cut out the foxes to adhere with foam adhesive. I trimmed the sentiment underneath into a banner shape and adhered that with foam adhesive as well. Added some Glossy Accents to the eyes and the bow tie, and some Stickles to the hair bow. Trimmed some MME pattern paper that matched well, cutting a zig zag border on one side with a My Craft Spot die, then added some jute twine tied in a bow. Lots of foam adhesive and dimension on this card for sure!


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is ADORABLE! Love those foxes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh I cannot understand why this super cute card was rejected!! I absolutely adore it! Love the colors, the layout... everything!

    ReplyDelete