Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Eyelet Outlet July Cards

Good morning! Just got back from vacation last night - we were gone for nearly 3 weeks, the longest we have ever been gone on a trip I think! My husband got to go to Norway with some of his family, and I spent the time in Washington with my family, and the rest of his family that was still there. Got to see my big brother and his family who were there visiting from Hawaii, was there for the birth of my newest niece, saw the beginning of the new house my parents are building, and had a great time hanging out with everybody - all in all a very fun, relaxing, and wonderful trip. It is so nice to be home though I must say! We also brought one of our nieces home with us to visit for a couple of weeks. I have a feeling it will take a while to get all unpacked, settled in, and caught up though!

Anyway...back to crafting! I was up on the Eyelet Outlet blog yesterday sharing a couple of cards using some fun brads, bling, and enamel dots from from Eyelet Outlet. Thought I would also share them here!

Summer is in full swing, so I put together a fun summer scene for my first card:


Eyelet Outlet Supplies: 
Shell Washi Tape (on the inside of my card)

Other Supplies:
Clear Stamps: Lil' Inker's Designs
Metal Dies: Lil' Inker's Designs, Paper Smooches
Pattern paper: Echo Park
Misc: Copics, MFT ink, Corner Rounder


Next, I have so many memories of baking special treats growing up, and I love how this sweet image pairs up with the measuring cup and pot holder brads:


Eyelet Outlet Supplies: 

Other Supplies:
Clear Stamps: Lil' Inker's Designs
Metal Dies: Lil' Inker's Designs, Simon Says Stamp
Pattern Paper: My Mind's Eye
Misc: PTI ink, May Arts Jute Twine


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!!!

2 comments: