Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Sweet Stamp Shop Watercolor Thank You

Good morning! Hope everybody had a wonderful weekend - ours was super fun, but super busy! I'm looking forward to slowing down a little bit today! Anyway - just wanted to drop by with a card I made a while back and never had a chance to post:


I used a Sweet Stamp Shop set called Monogram It - that I believe is retired now. But I love the pretty wreath on it, and stamped and clear embossed several times on white cardstock, then inked up with a few different colors of distress ink.


I misted with water, then stamped the thank you from the same set 3 times in the center of one of the wreaths. Tied some jute twine around, then adhered with foam adhesive to a cardbase that I added a little strip of washi tape to the side of.


Thanks for dropping by! Have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment: