Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Party Elephant!

Good morning! Dropping this morning with a card for the Unity Itty Bitty a Day Challenge going on the Unity Facebook page, as well as the current Unity {be inspired} Challenge:


Here is the color combo for the Unity {be inspired} Challenge this month - so fresh and bright and springy!!!




I used my it's a Party itty bitty stamp, and colored it with Copic markers on a circle cut with my Lil' Inker's stitched circle dies.


Pattern paper is from a Kaisercraft 6x6 paper pad, and that thin velvet ribbon is from May Arts. I stamped my sentiment on the bottom, added some jute twine, and attached my circle with foam adhesive. 


Thanks for stopping by! I will be back a little later this morning with another card for something special - hope you will come back and check it out! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome birthday card! I love the colors and the elephant is so cute! Love it!

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very sweet happy card! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun and festive colors! Thank you so much for playing along in the Simon Says Happy Birthday Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete