Thursday, April 17, 2014

Light Bulb Thank You Card

Good morning! Whew...it has been a crazy week here! We had the privilege of hearing Ken Ham speak in Jackson Hole the last 3 evenings - 1 1/2 hours away from us. If you don't know who he is, you can check out this website HERE. We had a wonderful time...but 3 nights in a row of leaving home around 4 in the afternoon and not getting home until 11 had us pretty tired! We are usually early to bed people - so staying up that late kind of threw us all off schedule!

Anyway - that is why things have been so quiet around here the last few days! I thought this morning I would share a card I made a few weeks back and hadn't posted yet.



This was another card I made for the friends who wanted a bunch of masculine cards. For this one I used a couple of Unity stamps - as well as a little Avery Elle freebie that I got in an order a while back. The two Unity stamps are Lightbulb Moment for the image, and Country Pumpkin Chowder for the sentiment - I thought they went so fun together!


Stamped in black on kraft, matted in black, and added some pattern paper from Studio Calico. And then refrained from the feminine temptation to add anything more! Always so hard!


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have had a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment