Thursday, February 13, 2014

Cute Tornado

Hello! Whew - today was a busy day! I actually made this last night for the Paper Smooches Fun and Cute Challenge, but took me until today to get it photographed and posted! With Paper Smooches stamps, fun and cute is just a given!


We drove 2 hours each way for a doctors appointment yesterday, and the wind was blowing like crazy on the way home. Granted, it was blowing snow - but the idea for this card popped into my head, and had to be made! I started off by using Borders 1 Dies to cut a mask, then inked my dark gray cardstock with white MFT ink, using the mask to add the shapes. Trying to go for the look of dust!


Next, I colored up that adorable little tornado from Eco Friendly, fussy cut it, and then attached it with foam adhesive to my card base, stamping the dust swirls behind it just before I attached it. 


Finished off by stamping my sentiment, rounding a couple corners, and stamping the sentiment.


Thanks for dropping by! Hope you are having a great evening!!!

1 comment:

  1. So adorable - really love the clouds in the background...perfect setting for the tornado!

    ReplyDelete