Monday, November 11, 2013

MCS Challenge - Pinterest Inspired Jar

Good morning! After all the excitement of the new release at My Craft Spot (and a week off to recover!) - we are starting a new challenge up this week, a Pinterest Inspired Challenge! Here is what I made:


Here is our photo for inspiration - isn't it LOVELY?!?!?!?


I love all the textures and colors - and tried to capture that a bit in my card. I used Jar Basics Stamp set and the coordinating Jar Basics Metal Dies for my jars, and tied some Natural Jute Twine around the top of it.


Cut some snowflakes using Snowflake Borders Metal Dies out of glitter paper and layered them in my jar, and under and around it. The tag at the top was cut using the Straight Ribbon Banner Dies, and I stamped a sentiment from Ornate Labels Christmas Stamp set using PTI ink. Added some lace trim to the bottom, and attached it all to a blue PTI cardstock base, then added a sprinkle of sequins from Tickled Pink Blend to finish it off.


Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you will join us over at My Craft Spot on this fun challenge - and can't wait to see what you create!

3 comments:

  1. Heather ~ I just came from one of your fellow DT's blog and I must say I LOVE this color combination! Your card is GORGEOUS!! LVOE the lace ribbon, the sequins and all the details! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS! The blue color pops with all the cream and browns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty, I love the country feel you got from the picture, the wood grain background is so neat!

    ReplyDelete