Thursday, November 7, 2013

Black and White Blizzard

Hello again! Back with another card, this time for the second Stamp It! Card Challenge at Paper Crafts Connection, this time a color challenge to stamp and make a black and white card.


I pulled out my trusty Snowflake Kisses set from Unity Stamp Company, masked off a section of a white card with washi tape, and stamped a few of the snowflakes multiple times, stamping off two times for each inking on some of them to add some depth.


I added some bling from my stash to the center of some of the snowflakes, and added some glitter with my Spica glitter pen - it is really hard to see in the pictures, but so pretty in real life! Peeled off the washi tape, and stamped my sentiment in the empty place.


Thanks for visiting again! 

1 comment:

  1. The black and white is stunning, and the sentiment works so perfectly with the 'snowflake flurry' you've created! Delightful and eye-catching!
    c

    ReplyDelete