Wednesday, September 11, 2013

N&T New Release - Just For You

Good morning yet again! It's Day 3 of the new release peeks at Neat and Tangled!



Today we played quite possibly my favorite set of the release called Just For You. It is a perfect birthday set - and who DOESN'T need more supplies to make birthday cards! Here is what I made:


I couldn't be happier with how this card came out! It wasn't at all what I planned, but sometimes those are the best ones, don't you think? I started off by pulling out some fun pattern papers from Glitz Designs Color Me Happy 6x6 paper pad. I made my layers, then stamped and heat embossed my sentiment.


Next, I stamped the balloon several times, colored them with Copics, and fussy cut out. I attached jute twine to each of them with washi tape on the backside. As I started to layer them on, I realized that they just didn't pop enough...so I cut a stitched circle from white cardstock with a Lil' Inker's Die, and it was perfect! I attached each balloon with foam adhesive, then tied the jute twine together at the bottom, and trimmed off the extra.


Finished off by adding a touch of Stickles to the balloons, and a few Crystal Clear Sequins.


Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure and head over to Neat and Tangled to see all the other Design Team samples, and to check out the info on today's giveaway! Have a great day!!!

7 comments:

  1. Heather, your birthday card is awesome! The background paper is so fun and love the balloons:) Such a great combination of colors! The white embossed statement looks fantastic to! Love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much fun!! love the happy colors
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather ~ Oh this card screams CELEBRATE! Such vibrant colors, details and oh your coloring! AWESOME as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it too.... the colors are gorgeously bright and bold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great card!!! Bright colors!! Love that 'celebrate' sentiment! BTW--what is the white ink pad you used, if you don't mind???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulously HAPPY card Heather :)

    ReplyDelete