Monday, September 16, 2013

MCS Challenge - Favorite Technique

Good morning! It's time for a new challenge over at My Craft Spot! The challenge for this week is to use your Favorite Technique. I don't know if I could possibly pick one favorite technique, but I have been enjoying the chalkboard technique a lot lately, so I decided to go with that for the challenge this week, and play with some of the new releases:


I used Jar Basics Stamp Set, and Jar Basics Metal Dies, and the Chalkboard technique to make my chalkboard jar. The sentiment on the inside of the jar is from the new stamp set called Bon Appetit, as well as the "mmmm good!" over the top of the jar.


Pattern paper is from Crate Paper, I added some Black Jute Twine, and some sequins from the Tuxedo blend at My Craft Spot.


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you'll play along with us this week and share your favorite technique! Have a great day!




6 comments:

  1. Heather, your card is gorgeous!! I will have to try this technique! The colors you used are so pretty together and I love how you stamped your sentiment!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! And those dark sequins are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This may sound like a stupid question...but what is the chalkboard technique?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather ~ Well I LOVE this technique along with your card!! OMG! Unfortunately my doesn't even look near as PERFECT as yours! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is AMAZING! I love the chalkboard technique! The little sentiments are so fun to! Love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete