Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Happy Birthday You Party Animal

Hello! Just dropping by to share my card for the current 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge: Feature Stars!


I did pretty well with my time for this one - here is how much time I had left when I finished:


I am SOOOO in love with this color combo right now! Mint and Apricot are just so fun! I used the adorable Party Animal stamp set from Avery Elle, inked up with Versamagic Ink. I stamped the balloon, then stamped the stars 2 or 3 times each inking so that it looked like a variety of different green shades.


I added some washi tape under the image to anchor it, layering the the mint chevron washi on first, then adding the music note washi over the top.


Finished off by adding a sprinkling of Mint sequins from Neat and Tangled with a touch of bling in the center of each one, stamping the sentiment on the bottom, and matting with the Apricot color on the sides, and mounting on a mint green cardbase. 


Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are having a wonderful day!!!

8 comments:

  1. LOVIN' that colour combo Heather - FAB Dash card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so cute! I love it!
    Thanks for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! The colors go together so well and it is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right about this color combo, fab, fab, fab! I love your card and all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combo, the sequins and the awesome stamp.
    Thanks for playing with us in the 10 minute Craft Dash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors on your fun and fab card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOOhhhh!! Talk about the "nick of time"!! I can almost feel the panic you must have had, lol!!! The sequins add a gorgeous blingy touch! Thanks so much for joining in the with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!!
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete