Tuesday, June 25, 2013

MCS New Release Sneak Peek Day 3

Good morning! Halfway through the new release party week at My Craft Spot already! Today we are sharing samples using the new stamp set called Down On The Farm - here is what I made:


I used my Silhouette Cameo and a file from the online Silhouette store to cut both my shaped card and the milk can. I didn't like how the milk can layered together, so I trimmed up the parts of the top layer I wanted to use and pieced it together how I wanted. I then stamped the sentiment right on the milk can.


Used some foam adhesive between the layers, and used some Sheer White Ribbon with some Baker's Twine from My Craft Spot under the milk can. 


My patterned solid papers are from Echo Park, and the solid cardstock is from Avery Elle. I debossed the green framed piece with my PTI Linen Impression Plate for a little texture.


Thanks for stopping by again! Make sure and head over to My Craft Spot to check out the rest of the projects by the Design Team and enter today's giveaway! 

8 comments:

  1. Great card Heather!! Love the sentiment!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love this stamp set! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just wonderful. I love these new sentiment stamps. Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “On The Farm” Linky Party.


    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got Milk. Like the vintage feel of this.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shape of your base. Everyone loves milk, especially in the old fashion can!

    ReplyDelete