Monday, June 24, 2013

MCS New Release Sneak Peek Day 2

Good morning! Super excited today to be sharing more sneak peeks of the new release at My Craft Spot. Today we are spotlighting 3 items: Pattern Blocks Stamp set, Tiny Banners and Toppers Metal Die, and Small Alphabet Metal Dies. Here is what I made using the new items:


I started off by making my background using two of the pattern blocks from the new stamp set and some pink and blue MFT ink.


Next, I cut the banners and letter, and assembled them together. I punched tiny holes in the top of them to allow me to thread them all together with some natural jute twine from My Craft Spot.


Attached the banner with foam adhesive on each piece to hold it in place, then wrapped the twine around the back and glued on my little bows.


Finished off by matting in Avery Elle Cardstock and then on a kraft cardbase.


Make sure and swing over to My Craft Spot and check out what the rest of the Design Team did with these new sets! SOOO many fun ideas - you are going to LOVE these!!! There is also a giveaway for each day this week that you won't want to miss!

12 comments:

  1. WOW!! How beautiful is this! Gorgeous color combo and LOVE the new stamps and dies!!! Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the soft colors! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather - I missed commenting on so many of your cards when I was evacuated due to flooding in our town; now that I'm home, what a treat to discover how busy you've been, creating absolutely stunning cards! This one, with its soft colours, letters and banners, is darling! As for "Kiss the Cook" - oh yes!! Layout, image, sentiment - charming! All the others from last week: creative and inspiring! Thank you for your warm comments on my blog - they add sparkle to my day!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the sweet banner!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tied up mini banner is so cute and just love kraft paper.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. So soft and pretty! Beautiful job stamping and I love your banner! The kraft really grounds everything so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute banner and fabulous stamped b-g. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the banner & string.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet print and great banner!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful background... I love these dies will definitely be on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect CAS look. The banner says it all!

    ReplyDelete