Thursday, April 25, 2013

A 10 Minute Dash Birthday Card

Hello! I feel like I haven't had time to craft in forever! But, I had a few minutes today that I wanted to find something to get my mind off my upcoming (first) root canal this afternoon - so what better than an adrenalin rush via the 10 Minute Craft Dash (and I made it with 44 seconds to spare!)?
Here are the colors this time around:

I know I didn't get very much purple in there - but I did use purple sequins! My paper is by Crate Paper, and I used a Lil' Inkers die to cut the stitched rectange.
My stamp is from one of the two Avery Elle stamp sets that I currently own (since they are this weeks sponsor, it seemed only appropriate!) - and I added some bling to the center of the stamped hearts, as well as the center of the sequins. Added some purple jute twine, and rounded a couple of corners to finish it off. 
Oh - and the root canal went well...I'm a bit sore, but glad to have it over!

Thanks for stopping by! I'll see you again in the morning for the final sneak peek of the new release at My Craft Spot - then Saturday morning for the release blog hop!

4 comments: