Tuesday, March 12, 2013

You are Strong

Good morning! Just quickly sharing a card I made yesterday for this weeks Play Date Cafe Color Challenge:
Here is the color inspiration for the week:


I just loved how bright and cheerful these colors were! And I had this journal card from a 12x12 Crate Paper sheet and new it was perfect! 
I added a sentiment from Unity Stamps, then tucked a doily behind it, and the three coordinating colors of Twinery baker's twine wrapped and tied in bows. 
The soft woodgrain paper is from a Basic Grey 6x6 paper pad. I rounded a couple corners, added some self adhesive pearls, and mounted the whole thing on a kraft cardbase with foam adhesive.
The colors make me think of spring! Oh how I am ready for it to arrive! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the twine!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this! The journal card is absolutely perfect with the colors, and all the twine adds so much whimsy :) Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment and how you used the twine! Very pretty card! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete