Monday, March 11, 2013

Bright Camera Card - and a WINNER!

Good morning! One last entry for the Camera Craze Challenge in the Moxie Fab World:
For this one, I grabbed a print and cut file from the Silhouette store (that was all pink), and in my Silhouette Designer Software, selected Object, Style, and Line Color. I then selected the yellow, and it changed that part to a different color. I thought it came out a little more fun that way! 
I then layered some pattern paper from a couple of newer Crate Paper 6x6 paper pads - DIY and Maggie Holmes. 
Stamped a sentiment from Lil' Inker Designs - and added a bit of bling... 
...then rounded the top left corner and attached the camera with foam adhesive.
I sure had fun with this challenge - and looking at all the fun entries! So inspiring! Go check them out if you haven't had a chance yet!

And...since I almost forgot - here is the winner of the Sweet Stamp Shop set from my guest design post:

Congrats Donna! Send me an email at housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com and I will get that in the mail to you!

7 comments:

  1. Yay! So excited to win the stamp set. Will email you shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a FAB card !! Love how you changes the color of the lines to yellow, just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the results of your color change! Fun, fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! love the colors. So much more graphic than your usual work, but still so stunning!

    Amanda
    www.lovejoypaper.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bright and fun card. Love it.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Heather! Thanks for linking this up to the Camera Craze Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete