Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Shop Pumpkin Spice Inspiration - Tiny Valentine Cards

For some reason, I was really inspired recently with making itty bitty cards! So here are a couple more that I made - they are 3x3 inches square. SOOOO cute and tiny! I think I'm going to sneak them to my girls sometime...if we didn't home school I would sneak them in a lunchbox...so I might have to just hide them somewhere else!
I used some of my favorite stamps from Shop Pumpkin Spice - Paper Smooches! They are just so cute and versatile. The set I used is We Connect. Full of sweet sentiments to mix and match!
My pattern papers are from Crate Paper's 6x6 Fourteen paper pad - they are BEAUTIFUL for Valentine's Day, and so much more! 

I used a Spellbinders Die to cut my shaped card, by folding a piece of cardstock in half, then positioning the die so that it is not covering the fold. I ran it through twice to make sure it cut both layers, which worked perfectly to emboss the front layer too! 
I punched the heart out using a paper punch I had in my stash, inked the edges, then covered it with Glossy Accents after attaching it with foam adhesive. Finished off with a bit of Baker's Twine to tie a sweet bow along the top.
I am also linking these up with the Moxie Fab World Itty Bitty Card Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by to visit today! Have a great day!!!

7 comments:

  1. Cute...love the glossy heart! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather ~ All I can say is PRECIOUS! The soft subtle colors, the glossy hearts and the BEAUTIFUL paper!! Your girls are going to LOVE them! Can't wait to hear how you give these cards to the girls! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, your 3 x 3 cards are just precious! I love the color combinations and the stamp is a perfect fit for the card. Super super sweet.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect little cards! I love the shine you added to the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific Heather, I love the gloss and the huge sentiments!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful, Heather! I love these soft colors. ~hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete