Monday, December 31, 2012

Year Wrap Up Post #2

So I know I posted one card this morning, and have been planning on posting a few more today! So...here is the first one I have. I made this one ages ago...but for some reason just didn't love it. I wasn't even going to post it, but decided: Why not end the year posting one of my least favorites? So...here you have it!
I think I originally made it for a Papertrey Ink Made it Monday Challenge, and didn't get it posted in time...so there it sat. 
I used some PTI cardstock, and the Hexagon Cover Plate. 
A PTI Mover's and Shaker's Sentiments stamp, and split in half with some Thicker letters for the word happy.
I cut the doily in half to make it stretch long enough for my red panel, and finished off with some jute twine and white faux stitching with my gel pen.
I've got two or three more posts coming up here shortly!

1 comment: