Monday, December 17, 2012

One more Neon...

I have actually had this card for the Moxie Fab World Keen on Neon Challenge finished for a while - and just hadn't had a chance to post it yet. I planned on auto posting it over the weekend while we were out of town...but after the events of Friday, I found my mind on other things. I actually probably wouldn't be rushing to post this today if the deadline wasn't tonight. But, it is - so here it is:
I used some more of that same DCWV paper pad, a MFT Die-namics for the grass cut, and my Lil' Inker Designs dies for the rainbow, sunshine, and clouds.
I used foam adhesive to attache the clouds and sunshine in different height layers. 
The background is a combination of Studio Calico Mr Huey's Color mists in bright colors. I was going for sort of a tie-die look. 
Added the sentiment, and a little splash of bright yellow mist, then a bit of self-adhesive bling. Finished off by rounding one corner off.

Thanks for stopping by - and don't forget to remember the town of Newtown, Connecticut - and all the children in the U.S. returning to school this morning - I know I will be...

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous I love the rainbow. Carolinexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...lovin' the neon! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Heather! Thanks for linking this up to the Keen on Neon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is great, I love the bright colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very Beautiful card!LOVE the sentiment!Made me smile!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete