Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Peachy Keen October Sneak Peeks

I am so excited this morning to share some of the ADORABLE new sneak peeks for the new Peachy Keen October Kit of the Month! This is SUCH an ADORABLE new kit - as always! I have two cards to share with you - here is the first one:
Isn't that little squirrel ADORABLE?!?!?! I just wanna give it a squeeze! 
I colored her up a bit on kraft paper with Copic markers, then stamped again and cut out her head, and attached it on the original piece with pop-dots to give her a little cute and fun dimension.
I also stamped and cut out the acorns from kraft paper, also lightly colored with Copic markers. My pattern paper is from Authentique, and I also added a doily. Isn't that sentiment cute too? That is also from the new stamp kit - I just stamped it 3 times...one for each nut! :-)
Finished off with a bit of jute twine from Ribbon Carousel - my favorite!
And here is my second sneak peek:
Obviously I was on a bit of kraft paper kick! For this one I went with a more elegant and pretty effect. I cut the frames out with my Cricut and Elegant Edges cartridge, and used some pattern paper from October Afternoon.
Again, colored the image with Copic Markers, and also added some jute twine from Ribbon Carousel, finished off with a stick on pearl in the center of the bow.
That's it! Make sure and check out the rest of the peeks by the Design Team on the Peachy Keen blog! So much fun to look at! And be sure to attend the release party on the Peachy Keen Connection this Friday at 6 PM Central time for fun chat time, challenges, and prizes!!! Hope to see you there!

7 comments:

  1. These are all A-Dorable! So stinkin' cute! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want this set. Your squirrel is just soooo cute, and I love the acorns...such dimension. You were clever to use kraft cardstock!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are so super cute!!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both just AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL cards. I love the colors and patterns and every little detail. You cards are TERRIFIC. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER duper cute! LOOOOOVE that "aw nuts" card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather ~ Oh this squirrel is so CUTE! LOVE how you gave him some dimension too!! Well I need those nuts and that sentiment!!! Okay the wagaon/pumpkin card ~ GORGEOUS!!! You just color BEAUTIFULLY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These came out great!

    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete