Tuesday, May 8, 2012

MFT Getting Sketchy #70


Good morning! I managed to squeeze a few crafty moments in yesterday in between settling in back home, and doing some grocery shopping to restock the empty fridge! This is for this weeks MFT Getting Sketchy Challenge #70, and the Inspired By #22 photo inspiration. Here is my card: 
And here is the sketch:

And here is the photo inspiration:


I followed the sketch pretty closely, and took all the fun patterns and colors from the garden gloves and used them in my card - as well as the flowers, because garden gloves always make me think of flowers blooming!

I used a Pure Innocence stamp again, and this time just left it black and white - I kind of like the sketchy look - especially with these papers! They are from Fancy Pants 6x6 Be You paper pad. 
I added the sentiment on the banner with My Craft Spot stamps - I liked how the font for the sentiment kind of matched fun with the top sentiment that was on the pattern paper.
The circle was cut and embossed with one of my Spellbinders Nestabilities, and I added a bow with some twill ribbon from Ribbon Carousel. 
Also pop-dotted the circle from the background. Simple - the way I like it when I have lots to get done!

Thanks for stopping by today! See you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is just so pretty, love that paper! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! So many straight cuts! How in the world did you keep it all together?!? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete