Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Play Date Cafe Color Challenge #127


I didn't realize until just now that today is the deadline for this, so I thought I better get it posted before it was too late! This is my entry for this week's Play Date Cafe Color Challenge:
And here is the inspiration photo:


I used some of my new Market Street stamps that I recently ordered, stamped the chevron using 3 different Papertrey Ink colors, then stamped and colored the houses on top with Copics. 
Added the sentiment and a bit of bling to the bottom, rounded a corner, and used foam adhesive to attach it to the card base. 
Still trying to master the clean and simple look - but this was a pretty good attempt I think! Maybe someday I'll be good at it! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!


5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the coloring on the houses! SO bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent card, love the bling and the rounded corner. Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ever so fun! LOVE that bright white background! It really makes these colors POP! I so want to play with these images... Sigh. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card. So bright and cheery - thanks for sharing it. I also played along in this challenge, and enjoyed this color combo. I'd like to invite you, once again, to join our challenges at:
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com We enjoy having you as a follower, and encourage you link up one (or more- LOL) of your lovely cards with us.
    Have a great week!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wonderful! I love those little houses. They are just precious and the border work on the bottom is amazing! Perfection... Just perfection...

    ReplyDelete