Saturday, February 25, 2012

Peachy Keen Release Day Post 1


Good morning! Today is the day the new Peachy Keen Stamps are releasing!!! They are available now for purchase. Here is another one of the cards I made with the new releases:
Here are the sets I used:



Isn't that mushroom background amazing?!?!? I think it is so cute, and there are so many possibilities with it!!! For this card, I heat embossed it with white embossing powder on kraft paper. 
I cut and embossed a circle using my Spellbinders Nestabilities, stamped and embossed the mushroom from the Kit of the Month,  and added some Copic highlights. And...because I couldn't resist - I put her on an Action Wobble!!! These are seriously so much fun - if you haven't tried those yet, Peachy Keen carries them as well! Here are a couple of shots of the action: 


The sentiment is from the Gnomegrown set - heat embossed on a square of kraft paper. I also added some pink highlights on the sides with a Copic Marker - don't know if the picture shows it very well - but it's there! 
I also did some inked of all the edges with my Tim Holtz distress ink in Antique Linen, then pop-dotted the sentiment onto the background.
All right - I will be posting two more cards with the new sets - so make sure and head over to Peachy Keen Stamps to check out all of the new sets!!! And if you haven't heard - we are having a release party on the Peachy Keen Connection! There will be challenges, prizes, chatting, and lots of fun! Come join us!!! 





3 comments:

  1. this is so cute. I love the wobbles too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... I have never been a big fan of mushrooms, but this is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love to eat mushrooms, just never liked art work with them... until now. This is precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the kraft and white embossing together!! What a simple and amazing card!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete