Thursday, January 26, 2012

Peachy Princess Hop Winner!


Good morning! So sorry! I just realized I never got around to posting the winner for the Peachy Princess Birthday Hop!!! There were 70 entries, so I used Random.org to give me a number:


Which means the winner is...


Congratulations Liz!!! I just sent you an email! Thanks to everyone who hopped along and left such sweet comments! Have a wonderful day - and stop by later as I am joining in a blogiversary hop with a snowman theme! I'm so excited to share my card for it with you - so CUTE!!! And tomorrow is a brand new Peachy Keen Challenge, so I will have my card for that to share with you! See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. @ cricut couple, thank you! And to Heather I am super excited that I won, THANK YOU! If you could have heard me screaming in the kitchen while trying to serve dinner - I sneaked in to check my e- mail, LOL My husband came in asking if I had won the lottery and when I finally could speak I told him, well .... As if I had, at least for us crafters it is like that to win some PK stamps... :)
    Thank you again, have a lovely week,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete