Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day Cards for my Husband, Father, and Father-in-law

I didn't want to risk showing these too soon, so I thought I would quickly post these here a day late! The first card is the one I made for my Hubby for Father's Day. I used some Ippity stamps by Unity Stamp Co, cut out the banners, and used the stamp shape and letters from the June KOTM. Finished off with some machine stitching.

The next two cards were for my Dad, and my Father-in-law. I stamped several different sentiments from My Creative Time's set called "You're my Best Buddy". Stuck that on the patterned paper, punched some holes and threaded some Jute cord around with a button, rounded a couple of edges with a corner rounder, and just that quickly, I was done!

Hope everyone had a special and meaningful Father's Day!






2 comments:

  1. Love this card Heather... I love your stitching...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful Father's Day cards! I bet they loved them too! Love the stitching on the first card... and all the stampin' on the other 2... wonderful job! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete