Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Another Gallery Idol Congratulations Card

I just couldn't resist doing another card for the Gallery Idol contest. There are now over 800 entries, so I'm not holding my breath, but it is still fun to join in!

The other day I purchased some felt from Michael's, thinking it would be fun to try it out on some cards. I started playing with it, and cut out some banners. The colors ended up going together just right with some paper I had picked up last week as well - brand new from Basic Grey - isn't it adorable!?!?!? I did some machine stitching around the edges of the card, and to attach the banners, cut the words out using my Cricut and Boys Will Be Boys cartridge, and added some Glossy Accents to them.



3 comments:

  1. wow- love this idea of felt and stitching.

    Stop over- I have an award for you at
    Bugbites411.blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I just saw my friend June pull this paper out and make something adorable! :) Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a nice comment!

    Court

    ReplyDelete