Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Unity KOTM Sketch Challenge

I am still loving playing with heat embossing, so I decided to combine it with the may Kit of the Month Sketch Challenge over on the Unity Blog. Here is the sketch to follow, using any Kit of the Month:


I used the March KOTM - one of my favorites! I LOVE this flower image, and it is so perfect to emboss! I had been wanting to use this sentiment as well, so I took the opportunity on this. I cut the frame and circles from Elegant Edges, added a punched border with my Fiskars edge punch, and finished off with a bit of Jute cord and some bling using my Jolee's heat set tool.




6 comments:

  1. Ohh I love it, really liking the colors
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!!
    thanks so much for playing along with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Heather, especially the embossing :) Would love a few tips on this as I really can't emboss to save my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. Love the papers you used. I have an award for you on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete