Tuesday, April 26, 2011

 I had so much fun with the last card I made for the Inside/Outside Challenge over at My Unity Place. So...I ended up making another one! I love the idea of those few extra touches to the inside of a card - just makes it more special!

As usual for this card, I used my Unity stamps. The flower and sentiment are from the March KOTM, and the background stamp came from one of the grab bags that I got a while back. I used an EK success border punch for the notebook paper looking edges, used some inking, a bit of distressing with my Tim Holtz distress tool, and finished with a bit of ribbon.

Enjoy your day - I am taking my two dear daughters today and going to visit our local Tulip Festival with a dear friend that I haven't seen in a long while!





2 comments:

  1. Wow, nice card! I like the punch you used, nice touch!
    I would love fot you to stop by my blog. I have a giveaway going on right now in "celebrating" and "thanking" all my followers for there support:) Check it out!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job on your card! I love that stamp and I love how you used it on the inside :)

    ReplyDelete