Monday, April 18, 2011

Baby Card!!!

 Making a very hasty post tonight! I sat down to tackle some challenges, and started with the ones that ended the soonest...didn't realize until I was almost done, that one of them ends TONIGHT!!! So...I wanted to hurry and post before I went to bed - hence the still wet Stickles on the card!

The first challenge (that ends tonight) is over at Scrappy Mom's Stamps Terrific Tuesdays - New Arrival. The second challenge is over at The Creative Cutter Room - to use ribbon, a circle, glitter, and the color yellow.

For the card, all cuts came from New Arrival. I added a Peachy face to the baby, some faux stitching, a stamped sentiment from Scrappy Mom's stamps, and ran the ribbon around the edges of the shaped card. I never even realized that New Arrival had such a card on it! Finished off with some stick on pearls in the corners. It's not my favorite card, but I think I will like it better when the Stickles dry too! 



3 comments:

  1. So sweet! Great paper on this! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Cutter Room! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love how you used the ribbon! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH! This came out wonderful! I LOVe how it turned out even with the wet stickles! LOL Soooo darling! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete