Saturday, March 12, 2011

You and me - our love runs deep

Good morning! I'm so glad it's the weekend! I had seen somebody in the past week stamp this Unity Stamp on Kraft paper - and I just happened to get in my grab bag - so it was the perfect inspiration! Stamped it and colored it with my Prismacolor pencils. I also (for the first time ever...maybe the last time!) I stitched the green ribbon in a creased arrangement before attaching it to the card! I only had hot pink ribbon handy, so I added the yellow ribbon to cover up the hot pink! Had to add a button to finish it off. I think this is one of my new favorite stamps - so cute!



4 comments:

  1. really cute.love the way the ribbion turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...love what you did with the ribbon too! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the pleated ribbon

    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg!! Love that stamp!! The entire card is just PERFECT!! So sweet!!:)

    ReplyDelete