Saturday, March 19, 2011

Glitter and a Unity Bird!

Okay...I think that I am REALLY in love with this card!!! I also was rather tickled to have time to work on a card! I finally learned the right technique to put glitter on my Cricut cuts - so look out! I am pretty sure I will be doing it a LOT in the future!!!

For this card, I cut the same flower out 6 different times from the Sweet Treats cartridge in varying sizes. Topped them with Glossy Accents and added my glitter. Let them dry, layered them together, added some Baker's Twine for the center, and a little pearl. Added a stamp, and sentiment, from Unity Stamps, some inking, and some corners from my Fiskars corner punch with a bit more Glossy Accents on them.

Hope you're having a great weekend! Thanks for looking!




6 comments:

  1. The card is great ! Love the flower !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy seeing your beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, I love your blog, for this I have awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award. You can copy it off my blog spot and see the rules. http://unacrafting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is beautiful! I love the way you used the baker's twine on the flower.

    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, this card is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow like what you did with the twine and the glitter.i think it is very messy but the way your flowers turned out i think i might try some ms glitter.

    ReplyDelete