Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The best is yet to be...

Daughter number two spent the day sick yesterday, so I spent the time in between taking care of her - catching up on my Scrapbooking!!! I'm so behind, and making cards is so much fun, and such instant gratification, that I sometimes have a hard time getting the motivation to start on my picture pile. Don't get me wrong - once I get started I really LOVE doing it...but getting motivated when it feels so overwhelming can sometimes be difficult!

However, at the end of the day, I had to take a few minutes and whip at least one card together! So, I broke out my Unity Stamp February Kit of the Month, and this is what came of it! The second picture shows a little better how I pop-dotted a couple of the layers for a little extra dimension. Added some stick on pearls and a sheer ribbon bow, as well as some inking on each layer.



3 comments: