Thursday, February 17, 2011

Love has no boundaries

For some reason lately, hot air balloons have fascinated me. Unfortunately, I am afraid I am probably far too chicken to ever actually go UP in one, but I still like looking at them just the same! So I love how this turned out!

I stamped all the images (from Unity Stamps, of course!) and then cut them out. Did some doodling and faux stitching and ran the middle frame through the Cuttlebug for some texture. Stuck it all down - and I love how easily it was all finished!



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the faux stitching! TFS, I'd love it if you'd visit my blog: http://monicalott.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love hot air balloons but my husband refuses to go up in one with me. One of these days, I'll just have to do it by myself.

    Which embossing folder did you use on this? I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow amazing card...i would be chicken to go in one to...


    tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! You did such a great job!! I love it; TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete