Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Glitter and thanks!

Just wanted to share a quick fun card that I have been working on a little here and there over the last couple of days. I discovered that my local Ross store has scrapbooking stuff - dangerous information! But I found this paper that was so yummy...and the price was great, so how could I resist?

The card base is cut from Birthday Bash cartridge. It was actually intended for something else that didn't work out, but it was perfect for this! Did LOTS of stitching with my white gel pen as I went around it. The stamps are, of course, from Unity Stamps. Added some glitter with zip dry glue to one of the grab bag stamps (that I used yesterday in a different way), as well as a sentiment from a set I got on sale from them. Added some dew drops, a Prima flower with a button and some Baker's Twine for a bow.





6 comments:

  1. I totally LOVE this card!! Just gorgeous! TFS
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow amazing card...i love this card shape...great job

    tINA

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! didn't even think of using zip glue for glitter! tfs
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute.love the colors and the prima with the green button.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the card shape and the colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete