Thursday, January 13, 2011

Love is the harmony...

I am so LOVING this card! I just love how it came out - I think I love the paper I started with, and that makes a big difference!

Anyway, the stamped sentiment is from one of my Unity Stamp sets, I cut the frame in 4 different sizes and 2 alternating colors from Preserves (one of the lid toppers!), and the music note border is from Gypsy Wanderings. Layered and inked everything, added some stick on pearls, and a little ribbon and a bow.

Thanks for looking!



5 comments:

  1. Great card - I forget and dont layer enough! Thanks for the inspiration!
    shawnsfiresidecraftingroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute.love all the layers and the inking.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the layering and inking!!

    ReplyDelete