Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pink and Blue Spirit of Christmas

This card is for a color challenge over on My Pink Stamper's blog. You had to create something using two shades of blue, two shades of pink, and black. Now...this card doesn't have MUCH black, but it does have a little on the faces on the stars! And I think I used about 3 shades of blue too! The colors were pretty non-traditional for Christmas, but I was really in the mood to make a Christmas card, so this is what happened!

I used Winter Frolic's border feature for the stars and then the phrase, added some Peachy Keen Faces, topped them off with Stickles and lots of Glossy Accents, and pop-dotted them both. The picture doesn't show the colors entirely true...the pink is a little more pink thank it looks in the picture, but it is close enough to give you an idea!



3 comments:

  1. Love this card...so sweet! Your colors all blend so well. Winter Frolic is so cute-just got one yesterday. :) Great blog as well, happy to be a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet! I LOVE everything you did with that border to make it original and one of a kind. Truly special :) http://stayingcrafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card...I love what you do!!! I'm now your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. jennyscards.blogspot.com
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete