Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hap-Bee Birthday!

This is another easel card I made last weekend! I picked the little bee from the Pooh and Friends cartridge to cut with my Cricut, then added Glossy Accents over the whole thing. Just couldn't resist, so I added a wiggly eye to him too! The yellow flower is one from my stash I got a while ago in a big pack in the dollor section at Michael's, the white one is a Prima Flower. Added some faux stitching, some ribbon, a few brads I had hiding in my stash, and a computer generated sentiment for the inside.

2 comments:

  1. I love easel cards. Yours is no exception. I have and award for you. Please swing by our blog and pick it up.

    Peggy & Donna http://dailygracecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love this - I have to use my glossy accent more - it has made the Bee look wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete